Eden Prairie, Minn., USA (MAY 2018) - www.milestone.com - Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, will bring the Over-the-Whiteboard Interactive Display Mount to InfoComm booth C3683.
The mount allows for easy installation and adjustment of heavy interactive flat panel displays over existing chalkboards or whiteboards. By shipping largely pre-assembled with minimal hardware, Chief designed the OB1U to reduce installation time.
Height variability accommodates younger children or those seated at lower levels.
Other features include:
- Heavy-duty weight capacity of 310 lbs (140.6 kg)
- Display height adjustment range of 26” (660 mm)
- Interface brackets mount directly to display then hang on single rail-style cross bracket, eliminating the need to remove display from box prior to installation
- Flexible wall assembly anchoring points to accommodate 16 or 24” stud spacing
- Allows for a minimum of 4” (102 mm) clearance from wall
- Plumb adjustment up to 1.5 degrees compensates for uneven walls
- Integrated lateral shift
See the OB1U at InfoComm booth C3683.
For further information: Karen Smidt, Senior Marketing Manager Chief, 952-225-6887, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Joel Hagen, Social Engagement/Content Manager Chief, 952-225-6734, email@example.com